Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Division of Licensing Services
AZ Care Check
AZ Care Check is a searchable database containing information about deficiencies found against facilities/providers by the Arizona Department of Health Services. Records may be searched by facility/provider name, location, and provider type. The database contains information about the facilities and providers.
Specific searches for Enforcement Actions can also be conducted by selecting the options listed below.
- Residential Facilities (Adult Day Health Care, Adult Foster Care, Assisted Living Homes and Centers, Behavioral Health Supportive Homes, Residential/Respite Care - Including Inspection Reports)
- Juvenile Group Homes Registry (Multi-Agency Listing of Juvenile Group Homes and Juvenile Therapeutic Residential Agencies; information provided by ADHS and DES)
- Long Term Care (Nursing Homes and Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICFIID) - Including Inspection Reports)
- Child Care (Child Care Centers and Small Group Homes - Including Inspection Reports)
- Medical (Hospitals, Hospice Centers, Home Health Agencies, Outpatient & Recovery Care Centers, Outpatient Treatment Centers, Physical & Speech Therapists, Rural Health Clinics, & Other Medical Facilities)
- Developmentally Disabled (Group Homes for the Developmentally Disabled)
- Speech-Language, Hearing (Audiologists/Dispensing Audiologists, Hearing Aid Dispensers, and Speech-Language Pathologists)