Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Division of Licensing Services
AZ Care Check
AZ Care Check is a searchable database containing information about deficiencies found against facilities/providers by the Arizona Department of Health Services. Records may be searched by facility/provider name, location, and provider type. The database contains information about the facilities and providers.
Specific searches for Enforcement Actions can also be conducted by selecting the options listed below.
- Residential Facilities (Adult Day Health Care, Adult Foster Care, Assisted Living Homes and Centers, Behavioral Health Supportive Homes, Residential/Respite Care - Including Inspection Reports)
- Juvenile Group Homes Registry (Multi-Agency Listing of Juvenile Group Homes and Juvenile Therapeutic Residential Agencies; information provided by ADHS and DES)
- Long Term Care (Nursing Homes and Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICFIID) - Including Inspection Reports)
- Child Care (Child Care Centers and Small Group Homes - Including Inspection Reports)
- Medical (Hospitals, Hospice Centers, Home Health Agencies, Outpatient & Recovery Care Centers, Outpatient Treatment Centers, Physical & Speech Therapists, Rural Health Clinics, & Other Medical Facilities)
- Developmentally Disabled (Group Homes for the Developmentally Disabled)
- Speech-Language, Hearing (Audiologists/Dispensing Audiologists, Hearing Aid Dispensers, and Speech-Language Pathologists)